Wednesday, December 16, 2009

How do I highlight/Select a bunch of pictures/files?

What is the windows keyboard shortcut-thing to highlight/select a bunch of pictures....I have over 40 THOUSAND I'm trying to move to an external hard drive...how do I select like..a page of em? Is it Tab and something? I dunno.How do I highlight/Select a bunch of pictures/files?
4 ways





-Ctrl + A = Select All





-Click 1st file ..... Shift + Click Last File = Selects every file including first and last





-CTL Click = Select and Deselect without changing other already selected.... Holding ctrl selects any files that are not next to each other that you want.... can be used in conjunction with Shift Clicking





-Select a group by clicking a rectangle around the icons you want... (Click-Drag) NOT on the file icons themselvesHow do I highlight/Select a bunch of pictures/files?
go to the top right corner of the screen and click edit select all

No comments:

Post a Comment