Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I'm working in a picture, and I want to highlight some parts of it, like enhace them with a marker?

But I don't know how to do it, whether using Photoshop CS or Corel Painter X. Please help me, I really need itI'm working in a picture, and I want to highlight some parts of it, like enhace them with a marker?
Well if it's a photograph I'd follow the contributor at the top. Other wise if it's a drawing [like a marker drawing] I usually use a White gel pen on top of mt drawing to add highlights :)I'm working in a picture, and I want to highlight some parts of it, like enhace them with a marker?
You can actually color a photo with markers, it looks really cool. The brand I buy is called Zig and they are called photo recoloring markers. I print photos out in black and white and then color them in with these awesome markers!
  • bank loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment