Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Any ideas For what Highlights and haircut to get? (pictures please) if any?

I have light brown skin, (hispanic) so you can get an idea of my color. I have darkbrown hair and i want to get highlights and a hair cut. Im a little chunky if that helps to see what would suit me best. I want to dye all my hair and then add highlights...im thinking of getting multicolor ones but im not sure how they would look, or what haircut i should get....so please help





-thanx-Any ideas For what Highlights and haircut to get? (pictures please) if any?
Well, its hard to say without seeing a picture, but from the discription I would say, don't cut it tooo short. As far as the coloring, I wouldn't change the color to much, I would either go a couple to shades lighter or darker (depending on which way you perfer going), and I would just get the highlights that look really natural with you base color. But it would be better to talk to a stylist, they would know the perfect cut and color to do! I know I wasn't much help, sorry. But good luck!!Any ideas For what Highlights and haircut to get? (pictures please) if any?
I am hispanic you know big brown eyes and a tan skin but my hair is blonde and i've had lots of good compliments it looks just like jessica de alba in this pic





http://www.hotornotbeauty.com/category/c鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment