Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dark brown hair to drastic blonde highlights....pictures?

I have dark brown hair %26amp; I'm ready for a change. Do you know of any websites with pictures of chunky blonde highlighted hair I can look through to take to the salon with me? I don't want them to look like stripes, but I don't want my entire hair dyed blonde, either. Thanks : )Dark brown hair to drastic blonde highlights....pictures?
Go the grocery/pharmacy/bookstore and look through the magazines. They always have fashion mags to thumb through. Besides, your salon will also have the same mags to flip through.Dark brown hair to drastic blonde highlights....pictures?
I can tell you that it will look light reddish. If you want blonde hair, tell the person to color the parts light brown or lighter and then blonde to reduce the chance of a non-blonde color. Or another option is to bleach it twice instead of once
Here's a link that shows a lot of different highlights and styles.


http://www.hair.becomegorgeous.com/newes鈥?/a>
thats what google was made 4








answer this please. WARNING: CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment