Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Getting my hair done-Pictures of girls with highlights?

I have black hair and I want to get blonde/brown highlights in it. I need reference pictures.





The pictures don't have to be the colors I want though, just the basic idea of where I want them to be.





thanks.Getting my hair done-Pictures of girls with highlights?
I'm agreeing with whoever said not to get blonde highlights in black hair. I think it just looks weird and trashy..





I think if you just explain to the stylist where you want them, how many you want, and how thick you want them.. you should be fine. Doing highlights is a big part of their job and they know what they're doing if you explain it to them well enough.Getting my hair done-Pictures of girls with highlights?
If you have black hair i would strongly advise you not to go for blonde! it always looks kinda cheap and nasty on dark hair. i would go for a darkish brown or nice brown.


:D
http://www.studiosixsalon.com/resources/鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment