Saturday, December 26, 2009

I need help and ideas and pictures on what hair highlights to get!?

I have long, jet black hair and i want to get highlights but i don't know what color to get. i have to get a natural hair color though, so that means no pink, blue, purple ETC. it would be really great if someone could help me by giving me some ideas and pictures on what i should get. =]I need help and ideas and pictures on what hair highlights to get!?
highlights in jet black hair are going to be hard to get to look natural. Black is very, very, hard to get out. Just be sure to let your stylist know that you want it to be as natural as possible. What they will have to do is strip some of the color out of it to be able to put a color that you want on it. I suggest some very nice dark auburn and copper too I need help and ideas and pictures on what hair highlights to get!?
light brown should get light blonde, dark brown medium blonde.black hair should get red, and blonde gets black
I don't have any pics, but I think you should do something like a couple auburn streaks. That would look cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment