Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can you give me sites where i can find pictures and ideas for an all over highlight for my hair?

Hello... = )


Im planning on getting my hair highlighted... and this time i want an all over highlight... cuz i got the streaks but i didnt like it and it didnt look that good on me...


So im thinking about getting an all over highlight


I was looking for styles but i couldnt find any... Do you think you can give me a few sites i can look at?


And dont say ';Google it'; cuz i've tried that and it didnt help any...





But yahh... i would like it for you guys to give me a few sites to look at.Can you give me sites where i can find pictures and ideas for an all over highlight for my hair?
try going to the www.hairstyler.com because there you can download a picture of your self with your hair tyed back and you can try on a bunch of different hairstyles on, with high lights, any color, its really great.

No comments:

Post a Comment