Wednesday, December 16, 2009

What web sight will give me example pictures of different highlighted hair?

I want to professionally change my hair color. I want to show them a pic... so they know exactly what I want. I was thinking ranging the colors from light blond to dark brown underneath in sections. I can't find any pics that are like this.What web sight will give me example pictures of different highlighted hair?
Maybe here: http://www.hairfinder.com/haircuts2.htmWhat web sight will give me example pictures of different highlighted hair?
well you could go to google and put in hot hairstyles/highlights and it will say hair stylist and high lights and stuff you can do with your hair 9i went there last night I'm doing almost the same thing your doing and that sight will probably help if not type in something similar
Go to Walmart and get some Magazines or Go to your Appt about 15 mins early and look through theirs... b/c when you PRINT off of the Internet... it doesn't look that same as the Glossy picture would in a Book!!

No comments:

Post a Comment