Friday, December 18, 2009

I want brown hair with blonde highlights, but cant find any pictures to show my stylist?

Anyone know where i can find good pictures?I want brown hair with blonde highlights, but cant find any pictures to show my stylist?
use google images search in it u wont get disappointedI want brown hair with blonde highlights, but cant find any pictures to show my stylist?
What I usually do is go through my old yearbooks and pick somethng out =p


Also try google images and search ';(color here) hair and (color here) highlights'; and browse through.
What kind? light brown / dark brown hair? with natural blonde highlights....or chunkey ones? what shades of blonde? if you specify im sure I can post some for you :)
well just go to a hair salon and look threw there books they should have a picture of that in at least one of those books

No comments:

Post a Comment