Friday, December 18, 2009

Are there any good websites with pictures of different hair cuts and highlights?

I am getting my hair done on Monday, and whenever I ask someone to help me decide, they don't know what I should do.Are there any good websites with pictures of different hair cuts and highlights?
Your best bet would be to ask the hairdresser, go in 5mins early and flick through the magazines and photo albums they have.Are there any good websites with pictures of different hair cuts and highlights?
I googled ';hairstyles'; last year and used a random website to choose my look. I just printed out what I wanted and brought it to a salon. I don't remember the site, but I think it was just men's styles anyway.





But anyway, you could probably find a good site with a style you like by trying that. Sorry I can't help more.

No comments:

Post a Comment