Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can I see pictures, highlight videos, from the 2002 C.I.F. Division I Championship Football game?

It was Los Alamitos vs. Mater Dei at Angel Stadium, in Anaheim, Southern California, Los Alamitos crushed Mater Dei by the score 41-14. Does anyone know where I can find photos, videos, or watch this game? Do they still show re-runs of this game on TV?Where can I see pictures, highlight videos, from the 2002 C.I.F. Division I Championship Football game?
I'm sure that the coaching staff at the school still has the game film or that the station that carried it would still have masters of it in their archives. However, you will not doubt end up paying for it. I know the station that carries such games here charges about $60 for a DVD.





I know that's a lot, but it's not like they are mass produced.Where can I see pictures, highlight videos, from the 2002 C.I.F. Division I Championship Football game?
Try going to www.espn.com. They usually have classics on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment