Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where can I find good pictures of chunky blonde highlights?

I have dark brown hair and I've been getting it foiled for years and years so the bottom is pretty much blonde, but my roots are obviously dark brown. I want to see what it would look like to get chunkier blonde highlights put in so it'll blend in more and look almost completely blonde. HELP! I get my hair done in a couple of hours.Where can I find good pictures of chunky blonde highlights?
Try out L'OrealWhere can I find good pictures of chunky blonde highlights?
I have the same problem and was thinking in getting chunky highlights myself....let me see....brb





http://i7.tinypic.com/20szw50.jpg





http://www.flickr.com/photos/francesg29/鈥?/a>
i tried to give you a few pics but it wouldnt let me upload the links so go to google and search there....i found a bunch of good photos....do google images!





lol....the second person to answer your ? found the same pics as me so look at those!
Are we talking about chunky blondes or chunky highlights?
  • bank loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment