Wednesday, December 16, 2009

In PowerPoint, is it possible to drag the mouse over text to highlight related picture?

For a powerpoint presentation for class, I wanton one of my slides to have a picture or clip art graphic that supports a paragraph of text.





To support my presentation I'd like to be able to drag my cursor over highlighted words to make the pictures or clip art I have ';light up';. Is that possible.





Or if not the cursor, is there just a keyboard command I could use to highlight the object on cue?In PowerPoint, is it possible to drag the mouse over text to highlight related picture?
You can set a custom animation to ';glow'; or something. There are a few effects that do those sort of things.





When you go into custom animation there is the ability to set the effect trigger as a mouse over.





Now the tricky part is to glow the picture when you mouse over the text. You may need to group them, but you have the basic start to try...

No comments:

Post a Comment