Friday, December 18, 2009

How can I place title snapshots in Mame so that when I highlight a game a picture of it shows up in the menu?

Anyone know?How can I place title snapshots in Mame so that when I highlight a game a picture of it shows up in the menu?
You can press F12 and it will save a screen shot at the time you press the button. This is unless you already have a screen saved of the game in which you will need to remove it from the MAME directory folder SNAPs.How can I place title snapshots in Mame so that when I highlight a game a picture of it shows up in the menu?
theres 1 way but you have to have adobe photo shop and u can modify it i think this is The best way, OK here i go when u download adobe photo shop or if u have it u goon u game and when u want to save a picture u press the print screen button on your keyboard also know as (prtsc) button and then u get off your game and go to adobe and u press paste and there it is. you can also cut out stuff from the picture too. bye
  • bank loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment