Friday, December 18, 2009

Highlight Help! Again, with pictures.?

This is my 'mahogany' hair, it's a horrible colour and I can't stand the brassy red tone. I've never dyed my hair so I can basically dye it whatever colour I want. I was thinking light brown and blone highlights.





Does anybody have any other suggestions? Please don't say 'red' or 'auburn' because I dislike the red tone in my hair already!





Thanks so much in advance! x





Picture of my hair (and my boyfriend ;])


http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=11alt2r%26amp;s=3Highlight Help! Again, with pictures.?
yeah, i think a DARK blonde would look very pretty(:Highlight Help! Again, with pictures.?
I actually like the color on you. It brings out your eyes and makes your skin look creamy. If you do the light brown you will still have red highlights. So don't be shocked. With you hair as dark as it is right now, it will be tough getting it to a light brown. Try a color correction from a beauty supply to take out the brassiness. You may like the color better.
try cinammon highlights and caramel low lites. :]


PiNk
i think that brown with highlights would be a great idea that was my first hair color decision as well and i loved it for a long time but i just recently started with the tone on tone hair so now i have it half dark brown and half dark blonde but i think your idea is a good one so go for it! It will look like this


http://img90.imageshack.us/img90/8312/hl鈥?/a>
Go to a pro.Have it colored medium brown with golden blonde highlights.DON'T ATTEMPT TO THIS YOURSELF.If you do want to do something yourself just put the medium (natural-base ) brown on all over your head.


Pro 34 years.
personally i think the colour of your boyfriends hair would actually suit you! a brown colour like that with blonde highlights. or you could go VERY dark blonde. good luck with this. btw you're pretty.
haha i love your hair color! but i know what you mean. people were always like, you hair is the perfect color but you get so board with it you kno?





you would look so cute with like a dark brown, like black brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment