Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Black hair want blonde highlights. Any pictures and should I dye my hair myself before?

I have black hair and was thinking about getting ash blonde underneath highlites. Not to many just few.





Any pictures u know I can show my hairstylist???





I have 3 or 5 grey hair on my roots, and was thinking about dying my hair all black again. Is it still possible to get the highlights???





I don't wanna pay them to dye my hair, and then make some highlites.





What u thinkBlack hair want blonde highlights. Any pictures and should I dye my hair myself before?
I don't think it will look good. The underneath high lite thing is kinda out dated.Black hair want blonde highlights. Any pictures and should I dye my hair myself before?
Blonde hair is so tricky. You got to make sure to get someone you trust that you know does a good job. I already have dyed blonde hair and I have had some hairstylist mess up simple touch ups. Yellow hair is my pet peeve. Ash blonde can turn out looking gray against black hair so be careful with that too.





I would definately dye your hair yourself first because it can get really expensive otherwise. Just make sure you don't go get blonde right after you dye it black (wait a week at least) and tell the hairstylist.





Now that I answered your question... honestly, I wouldn't do it if I were you. It is too much of a contrast and too risky. Try red highlights if you are in the mood for a change.
its possible..


but listen to this;





i just had that done


the girl messed up my hair.!





i have black hair %26amp; she put in blonde highlights





well part came out a golden color part came out blonde and part came out red-ish, when i got home.(the highlights)





i was like....


uhmm.. i like it..?


that wasnt even what i wanted.. but it would look really cute


if she *cough* did it right *cough* so she is gonna re-do it for free











*please answer if you know [:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment